Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welocme Back

Well, i really long time no blogging. Ok, here i come. i am back.

Gonna write those past event at here.

02-07-2011- 1 sukan 1 murid
Erm, can i say lame? haha! walk for 1.5km and round the school area. haha! quite lame. bt also fun.

16-07-2011- harry potter+ redbox+ boondori
Well, quite a busy day on that day. Thx to all my friend that accompany me that day.
If nt mistaken i join the boondori event since 2009. That time i joined with Hong wei them.

18-07-2011- My birthday!
Thx to my mum and day ! thx !!! and thx to all my friends ! Thx for all your wishes!

19-07-2011- AGM
Finally, i back to PTM again. Well, anyway just congratz to the nes AJK!
To all New AJK of CLHSCO, u all realy must work together and put your heart together on CO. really! and u all must put triple effort on the new song! add oil!

done..........

No comments:

Post a Comment